France €1,075 per week - Non Exclusive
Always dreamed of boatcarping on one of the most brutal rivers in France? This is your chance! The river Lot offers all possibilities. Here you come across all circumstances and not one week is the same. You can fish with your boats on all the stretches of the Lot.
The river Le Lot is 488 kilometers and rises in the Central massif. The wooded banks of the River Lot provide a picturesque view of medieval mountain villages and lush vineyards, interspersed with rugged cliffs that make you feel almost in the wilderness. The river is a unique location for a boat fishing holiday in France. Each stretch has its own charm. Deep shafts, high rock walls interspersed with rolling hills and many stretches connected by locks and barrages that make it really a great adventure! The Lot finally ends in the Garonne. In between there are countless stretches with one of the last Le Temple-sur-Lot!
It is a stretch with a very diverse character. At the beginning at Villeneuve it is quite shallow with beautiful fields and high walls. If you go down more towards the barrage of Castelmoron, the river becomes large, wide and deeper. You can literally go anywhere. There are also large fields of water hyacinth, for example. At the edge of these fields you can fish perfectly and at night you hear a lot of activity from the underwater life.
A good stock of carp and catfish can be found on the Lot. The river still hides many mysteries, but many carp have already been caught above 25 kilos. A catfish above two meters is no exception aswell.
There are several packages to choose from. There are 2 fully equipped carp boats close by for rent so that everyone can fish on the Lot. Close to our basecamp there are this wide and long stretchs of the River Lot there is little current that allows you to fish all year round. Barrages make it possible to go to other parts. The higher places are Luzech, Cahors, Bouzies, Saint Cirq Lapopie and even further up. A boat session on another stretch can be arranged, the boat will be put on the trailer!
*** Boatfishing Carpcrossing Special edition 2pers.***
- Aluminum boat with extra large aft deck (7 meters long and two meters wide!)
- 2 x luxury beds with slatted bases and cold foam mattresses
- Hard plastic dinghy with depth gauge, electric motor and battery
- Another battery with 2 x USB connection for tel, camera, headlamp
- 2 x special disc anchor with spring and long rope
- 2 x Rodpod
- 2 x Comfortable carpchairs
- Cooking set | Cookware | Burner Gas bottle
- Toilet bucket | First aid box | Fire extinguisher Life vests
- Raptor 3.00m small boat | 3.5hp outboard | fishfinder
- 6 Rods, reels
- 6 bite alarms with soundbox, rodpods
- retainersling, unhookingmat, weigh clock
- 3x BoVersystem
- 30 kg of boilies
- 2x 2 spots prebaiting before arriving
- Refrigerator on gas
- 2x supermarketrun
- Photo report from the water
- included € 10,- gas for cooking
- All visits are from Saturday 12 o’clock to Saturday 8.30 o’clock.
- The prices are per boat (max 2 persons).
- The season runs the whole year true.
- Other stretches on request.
- Name of the lake: River the Lot
- Price per week: €1075 per boat
- Price non-angler per week: Free
- Amount of boats: 2
- Max amount of anglers: 4
- River record mirror: 33 kg+
- River record scale: 28 kg+
- Distance from Utrecht: 1220 km
- Distance from Calais: 980 km
- Departement: Lot
- Opening season: All Year
- Soil: Soft, silty, rocky
- Depth: 1 till 15 meter
- Obstacles: Lilliypads, tree's, bushes, weeds
- Crayfish/ catfish: yes
- Other species: Tench/ pike / grass carp / catfish
- Swim accessible by car: Yes
- Amount of rods: 3
- Toilets: 1
- Showers: 1
- Kitchen: 1
- Fridge: 1
- Electricity: No
- Bailiff on site: No
- Wifi: No
- Accomodation: Boat
- Bait boats: Allowed
- Tackleshop: No
- Arrival: 12:00-18:00
- Departure: Before 08:30